COLLECTION OF DATA
Our website collects information that is necessary for the purpose of delivering our products and services. Personal information includes (but is not limited to) the full name, e-mail, phone number, age, along with other data (processed automatically) of the user. The information which will be collected in this process will be used to provide services to the user as well as in order to communicate with that user through e-mail, SMS, and/or newsletters. Some information on our website will be gathered automatically through different tools and plugins.
Messaging Terms & Conditions
When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup.
By opting into messages, you agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text messages from Vedji Life for Vedji. Automated messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate.
Message frequency varies, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Vedji. Vedji Life reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Vedji Life also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number where messages are sent.
Message and data rates may apply. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. Your wireless provider is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Your consent to receive marketing messages is not a condition of purchase.
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
You can cancel any time by texting “STOP”. After you send the SMS message “STOP”, we will send you a message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed and no more messages will be sent. If you would like to receive messages from Vedji Life again, just sign up as you did the first time and Vedji Life will start sending messages to you again.
Text “HELP” at any time and we will respond with instructions on how to unsubscribe. For support regarding our services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of Phone Number
You agree that before changing your mobile number or transferring your mobile number to another individual, you will either reply “STOP” from the original number or notify us of your old number at email@example.com. The duty to inform us based on the above events is a condition of using this service to receive messages.
Messaging Term Changes
We reserve the right to change or terminate our messaging program at any time. We also reserve the right to update these Messaging Terms at any time. Such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Users' Information Collection
There will be a collection of information from all of our users when they create an account on our website if they use any of our given services. The information that will be provided to us includes but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Area or Zip code
- Users’ Third-Party Related Information
- Payment Related Information (Processed Automatically Through Third Party Platforms)
- Any additional information relating to the users that they provide us directly through Vedji’s website or indirectly through our platform or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
Automatic Information Collection
We also collect information that is collected by general websites and relative tools/plugins for the purpose of rendering normal services. This type of information includes (but is not limited to) the usage of our services by users, reference nodes, device OS and its type, language and its preference, and the date and time of users’ browsing history. We may release such information in aggregate form for the purpose of making our services better. Please note that in aggregate form none of the individual users can be identified. Our website may also collect information that is considered personal identifiable information such as IP addresses and other information collected through cookies. We may share this information with third parties in order to be compliant legally.
Please note that the cookie does not contain any personal identifying information. Users can also change their browser settings to ensure that the collection of cookies is disabled. However, doing so will make many of our services ineffectual.
SECURITY OF USER DATA
We have made sure to implement the highest security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. This way, we make sure to protect and safeguard the integrity and quality of users’ personal data and information. We have also implemented encryption methods and the use of pseudonymization as well as SSL certification to protect users’ data.
Users’ Data Protection Rights
All users are entitled to have access to their personal information and to be informed about the data collection process.
Users have the right to:
- Object to the collection and further processing of your personal information.
- Have your personal data updated, rectified, erased or blocked.
- Receive information about you that you have provided to us.
- Opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information.
- Have your personal information transmitted to another data controller (data portability). In order for you to exercise your data protection rights, we are obliged to verify your identity.
Please note that only users of our website have data protection rights because we can only verify individual users if they are logged in.
Updating And Amendment Of Information
Withdrawal Of Consent
All users, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given to us, and we will no longer process your personal information unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can withdraw it in the game via the settings menu or by contacting us using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHARING OF USERS' DATA (DATA DISCLOSURE)
We May Share Users’ Information In the Following Instances:
- When we are required by a court of law or legal authority to do so,
- When our business is transferred or sold to a new company or owner and in that transaction, the data stored by us will also be transferred to the new owner.
- We will share the users’ data with our service providers (such as web-hosting providers, payment partners, etc.), affiliates, marketing partners, business partners, and others who have legal rights to access users’ data.
- With your consent, we also may share aggregated information or otherwise anonymized information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
PRIVACY AND GDPR USER RIGHTS
In compliance with the GDPR and users’ privacy rights, this statement has been provided for all the users of our website who are using any or all of our services. All users have the right to access their personal information and they have the right to know how their data is being stored on our platform. Users can also have their data removed or transferred from our platform.
Our platform would like to make sure all users are fully aware of all of their data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The Right To Access – Users have the right to request copies of their personal data.
- The Right To Rectification – Users have the right to request that we correct (or complete) any information they believe is inaccurate (or incomplete) about them.
- The Right To Erasure – Users have the right to request that we erase their data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Restrict Processing – Users have the right to request that we restrict the processing of their data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Object To Processing – Users have the right to object to our website’s processing of their data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Data Portability – Users have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to them, under certain conditions.
Under the CCPA users have the following rights:
- Users have the right to know what personal information we collect.
- Users have the right to know who we share their data with.
- Users have the right to the deletion of their data.
- Users have the right to receive Non-Discrimination services.
We do not offer our services to children and children should not join. Our Services are only for users who are over the age of 13 and we will not collect any data on website users under 13 years of age, (or under 16 in certain jurisdictions in certain areas). If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 who uses our Services, please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments. At your request, we will delete your child’s personal information if we can identify your child unless you provide us with your verifiable consent for your child to continue to use our website.
OPT-OUT RIGHT FROM THE E-MAIL LIST
All users have the right to opt out of our e-mail list by removing themselves from our e-mail list. Users can either e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to stop receiving our e-mails or they can also follow the “unsubscribe link” provided at the end of every email.